Takingpower.org make the rating of the Dictators.
We evaluate each regime on a 10-point scale and Rating has the following characteristics:
- The Policy of Repression;
- The Independence of the Legislature (The Separation of Powers);
- Judicial independence;
- The control to the Government;
- The Freedom of Speech;
- Influence on the Opposition Groups;
- Political assassinations;
- Political prisoners;
- The State control of Society;
- Cult of Personality;
- The Official state Ideology;
- State Propaganda;
- The Independent and Sustainable Electoral Management;
- Human Rights Violations;
- Human Rights Violations Against Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT);
- Freedom of Religion;
- Racial segregation;
- The Level of corruption (incl. The Corruption Perceptions Index);
- The Participations in military operations;
- The Impact of the Dictatorships on the World
The Evil Rating based on a 0-to-10 rating scale (0 is best, 10 is worst).
- Democratic leader — scores of 0.01 - 1.00.
- Enemy of democracy — scores of 1.01 to 3.00.
- Usurper — scores of 3.01 to 5.00.
- Dictator — scores of 5.01 to 7.00.
- An Evil Dictator — scores of 7.01 to 8.50.
- Warlord (Führer, Duce, Caudillo) — scores of 8.51 to 10.00.